20 Feb 2012

Custom Blog Design Promotion

Most of you already know that I am not just a blogger but a Blog Designer as well. I work on both the Blogger and Wordpress platforms and I thoroughly enjoy my job. From now until the 23rd February I am offering custom blogger design for £50 and custom Wordpress design for £75 (usual price £75 and £100 respectively). Each design includes a custom header, navigation menu, social media icons as well as a customised post area and sidebar. You can choose a style or/and colour scheme and cite any influences that should be incorporated into the design. I aim to complete all re-designs within 3 working days of payment. But this timescale depends on the size of my client list. So the earlier you sign up the quicker it will take. My portfolio can be viewed here. If you'd like to place an order you can email me on contact@girldoesgeek.com or comment here with your email address.

I look forward to working with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment